Role: Finance Manager
Pay: £36,000 – £39,000
Hours of Work: Full Time (36.5 Hours Per Week)
Location: Rosewell, Midlothian
Can you make a difference in an organisation that supports Adults with a Learning Disability?
St Joseph’s Services is a modern and progressive organisation and have been providing care and support services to adults with a learning disability in Midlothian and Edinburgh for over 93 years.
This post represents an exciting opportunity to grow and enhance the finance department within St Joseph’s Services. We are looking for a motivated individual with significant financial management experience an accountancy qualification and excellent management skills to lead St Joseph’s Services finance department.
Working closely with the Chief Executive and the Senior Leadership Team the Finance Manager will have responsibility for:
- The financial management of St Joseph’s Services with an annual turnover of approximately £5 Million Pounds.
- Producing budgets, accurate financial forecasts and up to date and regular budget reports.
- Ensuring appropriate financial systems are in place for the people we support
- In association with the Chief Executive and Senior Leadership Team to negotiate with statutory and other funding Agencies, in regard to the funding of the Services.
- To explore and develop additional streams of funding
- To produce monthly Departmental & Consolidated Management Accounts.
- To process the Annual Statutory Accounts of the Charitable Company including submission to OSCR and Companies House.
- To liaise, build and maintain relationships with Local Authority Finance Teams.The postholder will be responsible for developing systems and strategies to maintain and enhance St Joseph’s Services current provision of these areas.Based at the head office in Rosewell you will lead a small and dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the operation of St Joseph’s Services – enabling us to ensure that the people we support to grow and prosper as citizens in their community and live happy, healthy, independent lives in their own homes.All staff are expected to work to St Joseph’s Services Vincentian Values and uphold our service promises.
The Closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th September
For an application pack please visit our website: www.stjosephsservices.co.uk
Interviews will take place W/C 25th September 2017
- Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 0131 440 7200
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Rob Jahoda, Chief Executive:
Telephone: 0131 440 7200