What We Do
People with learning disabilities are at the heart of everything we do. Listed below are just some of the things you can expect from us when using our services:
- We will keep to our service promises.
- You will have a person-centred plan if you want one.
- You will receive a tailored service that reflects your personal circumstances.
- We will provide you with a support agreement that outlines how much support you are paying for, when you want that support, and what you’d like us to provide for you.
- You will be assigned a keyworker.
- If your keyworker is ill or on holiday, we’ll make sure someone you know can come and support you.
- You’ll be asked regularly what you think of the help and support we’re providing.
- You can contact us at any time with a complaint, positive feedback or suggestions on how we can improve.
We pride ourselves on our high standards. You don’t have to just take our word for it though; all of our Social Work Improvement Scotland reports are available online at www.careinspectorate.com
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to contact us